Page 53

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 53

Post by Alexandr Korol »

What was the name of this Big Alexander? And when was this? Who is Valentina? And where was this? Show me, prove it. He didn’t leave a stone unturned in his inquiries... It really helped my mind to clarify everything.

And then, out of the blue, after having been awol for a good few months, Big Alexander calls and asks me to come to his office. He sits in front of me and says:

– Oh! Alex! Hello.
– Hello. Alexander, who am I? Who are you? What is going on?
– Alex, If you continue with this investigation, your life may be in danger?

I could tell that he was becoming concerned for my safety.

– But I have no choice. There’s nothing else out there for me.

I told him that I had made some new discoveries by immersing myself in the material frequency but that I had been losing my inner light all the while and was relieved to have reconnected to myself spiritually. I told him that there are many different dimensions, and I am learning more every day. He says, “Yes, yes, yes, but just be careful; do not connect to a world where there is trouble that you can’t handle.” He told me to go to Moscow. But I didn’t go, and this made him angry. He said I had let him down, and after that, we didn’t communicate for a long time. And then I bumped into the engineer again, and our conversation inspired me to reach out to Big Alexander:

– I’m actually rotting here in St. Petersburg.
– St. Petersburg is for those who are searching for themselves. Moscow is for those who already know what they need. That is where you need to be, and yet you choose to stagnate here.
– I’m confused about what to do; I don’t know what is right. Should I share my experiences or keep quiet?
– Alex, whatever you do, keep your real identity secret. Be a writer. Be a good role model for society. Share the information you have gathered. But don’t call yourself a magician or a sorcerer because you’ll end up in jail.