Page 256

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 256

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And not everything is always manifested. Something from your grandfather, something from your aunt. There is always something more in you.
And so it has manifested in you, and you are living. But yes, you are not given any secrets at all and you should not know these secrets. You live as a human being and have to live in human illusions.
But since I am already an administrator of this “site”, one of them, I can say that it is all an illusion. And it is good that illusions are given to people, otherwise people would go crazy and would not want to live. But it turns out that a person lives and has children. And in these children he puts his code of achievements. And they continue it further. And it all happens like that. And the point is that if you find a partner who has a very good rich code, then your children will be an even cooler “cocktail” of these codes – yours, as far as you have developed yourself to date, and your partner. And the time may come when this person will become a fully assembled matrix. That is, this family clan will reach such a level that a person will be born next time, and everything is closed in him. That is he is already whole. And then he becomes different, then the light enters only directly into him. And it turns out that the person who is half-formed, that is from pieces... Let’s imagine that there are four puzzle pieces, these four puzzle pieces are one person. And the light first unfolded like this. And that’s how you cognised yourself. Only by cognising other people around you, you cognised yourself, because they are part of you and you are part of them. And this theory is confirmed, somebody once thought like that. How great, everything is proven by my information. And then when you become whole, you don’t need people anymore. And so it turns out that as long as you’re human, you can’t be without people. They are part of you, and you are part of them, and you all interact. And only then are you whole. You cannot be one individual personality. And when you are already an individual person, you are already what I call an “entity”. That is you are such a complete person and the light enters only into you.
And I tell you, I am now studying this subject of Gods and reincarnation, that is immortality. And I now have an explanation of reincarnation as well. Today I was just thinking about this topic, that reincarnation is not for all people. It is only for divine persons, for deities. What is it? It is when, figuratively speaking, in India a person is already an avatar. I mean like me. It is when he is whole, full-blooded born, and all this time from the other world someone manages