Page 262

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 262

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Yeah, yeah. Everything evolves. And when you become God, you become a first grader in another school. But to others, you’re God. Otherwise, you’re just a sucker. A God and a sucker. That’s true, that’s the last thing I’m racking my brain to decipher somehow now. Yeah, it’s unbelievable. Without going down that “Alternative History” path, it’s not understandable at all. I would never have understood it. I’m barely digesting it as it is, but I’m already certainly getting the puzzles together, but it’s very difficult. It’s all so far beyond anything known, I even wonder what other mysteries will be revealed there. And I, on the one hand, am pleased that these mysteries are coming out more every day. I mean, before, all of Alternative History would appear fleetingly, then disappear, and that was it. And primitive material life began. And it was as if five years were given to digest everything, and in five years I was given again this energy, cosmic secrets by the Spirit. And now these mysteries are opening for me infinitely, everything is unraveling. So perhaps you will witness many of my discoveries, because the process has not stopped yet. Okay, if it had stopped, I would have said: “Guys, I’ve published the book “Alternative History”, I don’t know what to do next. I think I’ve written everything, there’s nothing more to write. There is no more information. I should just sit, probably, wait or reread this book again...”. Okay, if that were the case. But here is the second book, the second volume is huge. And it’s like, I don’t even know, maybe it’s not for people.

Question: The matrix, i.e. how everything is organized, is reflected in encrypted form in icons, drawings and so on. Is it possible to derive a single formula, a scheme? Or is the matrix too complex and alive to be reflected in a simple formula?

There’s this simple formula, so you look for it. Wherever you find this formula, try to explain it. It’s complicated, step by step. Even though I’ve solved it, I still have to see it in everything. Suppose you already know the right formula. But now you have to see this formula in everything around you. And then you get out of the system, or rather you start to see what you have never seen before. So for me it is now clear that the planet is not round, all the other planets are not round either. That it’s all an optical illusion of a certain kind. And it is, like a kaleidoscope, still unfolding. How this light is refracted through all lenses and all reflections, how it’s all moving. And you realize it all and you see it all as if it’s