Page 265

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 265

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: Can you explain why people perceive time differently? I mean the time that is recorded in history. For example, mankind counts down from and to the Nativity of Christ. Now it is 2023 – these are specific years. One can see and touch objects of this time, that is years that one can imagine, as if to feel the flow of this time. There were other civilisations before the present humanity. I assume there were. Those people lived in a different time, they did not leave behind such things. We do not know their leaders, their heroes, and we perceive their time as if it were sometime long ago, that is abstract and not concrete. It cannot be felt.

I didn’t quite understand your question, but let’s reflect with you within the range of your question. The first thing I can say is let’s say there is Thailand. It’s a very different year in Thailand. And it turns out that once there was a different calendar, and according to the old calendar from the creation of the world, there are seven thousand years approximately now, seven and a half thousand years. Then the calendar was changed, but not for everyone, that the calculation is from the Nativity of Christ. But even taking into account that there are some other countries, and maybe some tribes, which live according to another calendar, it may confirm my theory that each continent or island is like a separate planet, and there they have different time and God is different. And we think of it as a continent on our planet, because that’s what we’re told to call it. Maybe it’s all different planets, and they all have different events going on. And for this reason we never understood how it is that there was, let’s say, a Chinese Great Empire. Or there was some Indian Great Empire. And what was in Russia in that period of time? Egypt was ruling, but what was in Russia in that period of time? And it turns out that all these great periods were not for the whole planet Earth, but only for some continent. And a continent is a planet, each planet has its own Gods, its own chronicles, years. And it turns out that at the present moment I relate to Russia, to St. Petersburg and to the Orthodox Church. For people’s understanding, for people, I am a person connected with it, I am in contact with it with everything.
And why is something felt within time and something is not? Because in one country, in one continent, there is one chronology, years are different, dates and calendars are different. There they have their own events, they remember something within the range of their five thousand years. And we, let’s say,