Page 267

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 267

Post by Alexandr Korol »

They looked at how the material was preserved and now, if they find similar material, and if it is even worse preserved, they think that this material is more than two thousand years old. And while in fact, maybe that material deteriorated in a year, not two thousand years at the same rate. The tempo changes in the future and in the past. And people have miscalculated that. And I’ve said every year, like a parrot, for the last seven years, that if they say warming will be in twenty years, that means in five years. Because they don’t take into account that the rate of time next year will be faster than last year. And they, based on the past rate, think it will be at the same rate next year. Fools.

Question: In Orthodoxy everyone believes that after the Day of Judgement there will be a resurrection from the dead, and the righteous will inherit the Earth and live forever. That is why in our religion it is forbidden to burn bodies and they are buried accord- ing to a certain rite. But I understand from your information that resurrection is in a sacral sense, maybe, that people died spiritually and will be resurrected after the com- ing. And since we have no soul, there is no life after death. And there is no reincarna- tion either. Well, except that after a new cycle everything will start again and we will be born again. So, here is the question: the main meaning of life of an ordinary person, it turns out, is that he develops and passes his developed genes to the future child and then just dies, and through those who are more developed, God can do different things during their current life, and that’s all? We are just a dispersion of the whole matrix in a closed loop of time. Clearly there is something missing here, in this puzzle, or am I misunderstanding. Please explain it in more detail, if possible.

I will say this, the way you are thinking is good, and we should continue to think about it, we should keep digging, we should keep trying to understand it. About the beginning of your long message, that the resurrection from the dead is after the day of judgment and that’s the reason why these bodies are buried. That’s interesting, hadn’t pondered that, hadn’t encountered that, hadn’t given it much thought. And of course, on the basis that I am a skeptic and a scientist after all, I would probably say that what was meant was that sinful people are dead people after all. And that if their hearts are awakened, it is as if they will be resurrected, that is, opened. I would probably see it that way. It’s more believable and understandable. And now a lot of dead souls live on the planet Earth