Page 274

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 274

Post by Alexandr Korol »

in the world in 2012, and there were a lot of documentaries all over the world. It even seemed to me that the Mayan calendar was built according to some kind of matrix that I was unraveling. When I saw in Christianity, in the icons, some kind of hidden meaning, this code and matrix, I became curious about the scriptures, and therefore about the Bible. But what interested me the most was to read the beginning and the end of the Bible. For some reason, I had a clear realization that the most important thing was to look at the beginning and the end. The middle seemed to be unimportant; the middle of the Bible is all the time that has dragged on. It was as if the creation of the world had happened. And now that means there must be an end to this world. Not in a bad way, but still. I began to read the Revelation of John the Theologian, and first I came to the fourth chapter, and then I came to the twenty-first chapter. Where I saw that what is described there, a certain place, is a hidden sacred geometry. If you could find that out, then the same matrix would be revealed. The same matrix is everywhere.

And at a certain point, then since 2010, I come back and I keep coming back to the search for the solution. I approached the search in different ways. One of the ways is to decipher all the icons that contain sacred geometry. To see where and what coincides and why, I would have to find that geometry and solve those riddles. Also in the Bible, the Revelation of John, the Apocalypse, where the “Throne of God” is also mentioned and where Paradise is described, and if that is deciphered, then the Matrix also appears there. That is one way of looking at it.
The second way to solve this is at the end of the first volume of “Alternative History” where I demonstrated this when I deciphered the 12 signs of the zodiac and the 12 months. And that the months and the signs of the zodiac are divided into 4 groups. Why is it divided into 4 groups, why is it divided into 4 seasons or 4 verses, I started to decipher it that way. There is also a way if you start wondering why there are 24 hours in time. Why is there a leap year? Things that are in front of you in daily life have some kind of contact with some kind of calendar or numbers. Take seven days, for example. Why are there seven days in a week? Such simple things you see in front of your eyes. This is not even related to any religion, but you as a human being, if you are a little conscious,