Page 284

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 284

Post by Alexandr Korol »

always alone at that time. This is one of the keys. You cannot do it with a team, cheering each other on. Such things should be done individually. One person must come to this himself and go through it alone. It’s not like ten of us all got together and made a party out of it and decided to figure it all out. That’s not how it’s done. Everyone will have their angle of view, perspective, and angle of perception, and this leads everyone astray. And one of you on the team, who is more arrogant and punchy, will insist on his angle of perception, and you will only succumb to this, and he will pass this angle, but you will not. Therefore, everyone must come into contact with this on their own.

And how did I figure it out? The first time I came into contact with this matrix, it looked like something like an eight-pointed star and there were many geometric shapes and many lines drawn in it. And even though I found it in 2010 I didn’t understand anything. I lived with no mind and the Spirit showed me something like this and said “This is it.” But I understood that all this needed to be supported by the mind and intellect. It shouldn’t be the case that you draw lines wherever you like them visually. This approach is wrong. You need to approach this in such a way that every line you draw in this sacred geometry must be irrefutable. This should be the approach. And this matrix should include everything in it: alchemy, Freemasonry, the philosopher’s stone, and the biblical description of the holy place. Everything is in this matrix. Everything should be straightforward and clear. It’s not like people might see some hieroglyphs on an ancient pyramid and say “Oh, that looks like a helicopter.” No, this is a misconception and illusion. And in this approach, everything should be clear and specific. This matrix, although many have searched for it at all times, seems to be specially hidden from people until a certain day and time. And each person knew only one of the details of this matrix. And this detail of the matrix was that period. Let me elaborate, there were different periods where different symbolism was used. As an example, the six-pointed Star of David. This star, where did it come from? Why? Why is it? Does something else fit into it too? Why is this something geometric? The cross seems to be geometric and the swastika is geometric, the five-pointed star is also geometric. Let’s say Muslims have an eight-pointed star, how is that possible? And where did they get this from? And who decided to use it? Why did they take this symbol? How and who came to this? This means