Page 294

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 294

Post by Alexandr Korol »

what kind of lamps are these, how are they shown, how many are there, why seven? Why is there God or a lamb or someone sitting around the throne, at the throne, and why are there seven lamps around him? We need to find all possible illustrations and mentions of what the seven lamps are. But you should not read any discussions on social networks about what seven lamps are, do not confuse yourself. That is, you should only refer to where it is simply mentioned in the Bible. You trust only religious scriptures. And the crazy people who write on social networks somewhere “Why there are seven lamps”, under no circumstances should you read this. This will only confuse you. You should trust only the ancients, what has come down to our time: ancient scriptures and ancient illustrations, Wikipedia references only ancient scriptures. There won’t be some nonsense woman or man trying to introduce some kind of version to us, do you understand?
If you have noted all of what I mentioned above, then you can google and look for icons. Although maybe you already came across them when I said to look for geometric icons, where geometry is found. But Google the icons, where the halos are geometric and unusual. And look what icons there are. And you will see that there is an icon of the God Sabaoth and he has a halo as a triangle, and there is an icon where there is an eight-pointed star behind the head, one square is red, and the other is green. Collect all these icons with different halos.

How did I, when I was young, imagine what is this thing that I have been looking for all my life? I imagined it in such a way that there really is some kind of matrix, that is, no one really told me this, except for Big Alexander. But I understood that there are twelve hours of the day and twelve hours where there is no light, that is, twenty-four hours, twelve signs of the zodiac, twelve apostles, twelve labors of Hercules. And then the four elements, the four seasons – I understood that this was all some kind of code. Also, when I looked at all the alchemical, Masonic, sacred pictures, I saw that there were triangles everywhere. That one triangle is up, the other triangle is down, two such triangles with lines and there was written that one triangle is water, the other is fire, the third is earth, the fourth is air. When I studied other geometric shapes, regular polyhedra, and Platonic solids, I saw that each geometric figure is some kind of element. There is some kind of pentahedron that has twelve sides, twelve such pentahedral sides. It’s like a five-pointed star,