Page 327

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 327

Post by Alexandr Korol »

What can we see next? Further, the text describes that there is a wheel near each of them, and that “the whole body of the Cherubim, their backs, arms, wings, as well as wheels, is all covered with eyes.” And so I depicted it. Since we drew a lot of things, you should have noticed that in addition to the fact that we got tetrahedrons inside the cube, each tetrahedron also had regular triangles inside. And that we need to try to look through our shape. Let’s imagine you hold this cube, look at the corner as if it were a hexagon, and see a large triangle in front of you. But you also see that behind it, on this side and the other side, the same triangle with these small triangles is observable behind it – this is its back with eyes. It is very important to pay attention to this. It is also worth paying attention to the fact that the same equilateral triangle appeared in the center of the large triangle, only inverted. You can also notice that we have a rhombus formed inside, it is called something else. I don’t want you to be distracted by this because it’s not important yet, but I just want you to see all the shapes. And you need to understand that we now have a cube, with which we have started. In addition to this, we now have a tetrahedron, and now we have a rhombus inside – this is an octahedron. That is, shapes like these appear. Just take note of them, but don’t get too distracted by them for now. Further, we see that in addition to the “eyes”, it is also described that “the method of movement is procession and flight.” That is, it turns out that these Cherubim have wheels. And of course, it’s difficult for me to portray them. I showed, of course, how I made a wheel on one plane. But it looks like a wheel within a wheel if you twist this geometric figure. And if we make all these wheels, then we can see that somewhere we have wheels, and somewhere we have airscrews, like a propeller.