Page 339

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 339

Post by Alexandr Korol »

You may notice that the geometric shape that I partially revealed, if we take our cube and rotate it as I depicted in the illustration, taking into account that we have all these crosshairs, and, therefore, there should be wheels, then we have an almond-shaped figure and protruding rays. And on icons, often on Christian icons, we see both the Mother of God and Jesus, who appears in this mandorla, that is, in this almond-shaped figure. That’s where this almond-shaped figure comes from. It appears against the background of one of the sides of this matrix, to which I am now introducing you. And people, if they were trying to somehow decipher something, would specifically try to fit these geometric shapes and patterns that they see in the Bible on icons, they would try to fit them into their matrix. And this is precisely the wrong path. A false path. But I drew it all first and decided to check whether I got it right or not. And suddenly I see that no matter which way I look, all these geometric backgrounds on which the saints were depicted are the same. And it means I was not mistaken. It means I am right. You can look at many icons and you will see how they are depicted against the background of one of the sides of this sacred matrix.

You can also enter “icon of the transfiguration of the Lord” in the search and you will also see the same matrix.