Page 352

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 352

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Here is how you can also double-check just to confirm this shape for yourself.

It is now October 24th at 17:17. And here’s how to check, look at what kind of geometric shapes we’ve got. And we can see every shape in there, in the center, inside. An icosahedron is a polyhedron made up of regular triangles. We have a cube (hexahedron), we have an octahedron, this is this rhombus in the center. We have two tetrahedrons, that is, a tetrahedron is a triangle with all the same sides.

But we are missing the most important polyhedron. This is a dodecahedron – a polyhedron that has twelve regular polyhedron sides. For some reason, there are some rumors, and legends about this shape – you can study it, read it, remember again what kind of dodecahedron this is – and imagine, it also exists and it appeared here by chance when I made a complete shape. It was also formed, just like the ether, in this matrix.
  • Google and read about what cherubs protect.
    Read on Wikipedia about the Kingdom of God.
The correct order of action is very important. Otherwise, a person will not be able to see anything that I need to show. What we need to finish with is that we have a cube, which depicts Cherubs with wings and wheels. I said that it is very important to look at this geometric shape, at this matrix correctly. And then, this is an unfinished matrix, this is one of the stages. You just need to stop at this level and study this matrix, do not go further. It is very important.
And at this stage, you can see what I have shown, that different sides of this matrix are found against the background of Christian icons. But I will continue to reveal the matrix to you, where many more things will be added, and we will already move on to the next stage. In the first stage, I showed you. And this is the first such shape that you can twist and turn, notice a lot of things inside of it, and see that even on Christian icons this matrix is found, if you look at it from the right angle, from the right side.