Page 65

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 65

Post by Alexandr Korol »

particular country. I was not part of Russia. I was part of any particular place; I was part of the entire planet Earth.

Further on, he says to me:

– You have one mission. Be yourself, do everything you like, and promote your book. Translate it into English, distribute it, and those who need it will stumble upon it; they will read it.

This was my calling. This task, in principle, remains. I asked about the card, what kind of card he’d given me. He said that they are made from the powder of grinding certain stones. And that they are all unique and that this card is just for me. I asked him for the composition and made the same cards for myself and for my readers. I told him that when I was in America, It felt like the aftermath of a nuclear explosion. How can this be? The last thing he said was:

– Alex, St.Petersburg, and Europe, all of Europe, were in ashes after the volcano. After that, there was a nuclear explosion.

People have told me that under water in the Neva and in Lake Ladoga and the Gulf of Finland, there are buildings there: palaces, castles, and churches, underwater. Everyone hides this information. I ask him:

– Who am I?
– Preacher. – That’s all he said.
– What if I buy myself a house on the lake, catch fish, sit there by myself, and not go anywhere? Will the system punish me?
– It will not punish you, but you will not sit for long. You will get bored.
– But there is so much information embedded in me. Will I die like this and do nothing?
– No. Sooner or later, you will be contacted.

He said that I was getting stronger, that all the time I was in society, I was silenced on purpose, that is, friends, acquaintances, relationships – these were