Page 63

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 63

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to the fact that Alexander the Great was born there. And this story felt somehow relevant, and so I took it to Big Alexander, and he said:

– Yes. All these cities were built in a circle all around St. Petersburg. There’s the Library of Alexandria, – he says, identifying another point in this circle.

He reminds me how important it is that no one knows who I am and how important it is that I am seen as a writer. Then he talks about what may or may not become known and that everything is right here in St. Petersburg, hiding in plain sight.

Then he gave me a card and asked:

– What do you feel?

I feel a similar energy from her as from an icon. And he says:

– This card is made for you; carry it with you at all times. You must leave Russia within a month.
– Where? – I ask him.
– Where do you like?
– New York.
– Go there.

So I’m leaving for New York in one month. And the card which he gave me had a very strong effect on me.

I was more in the material world these last few years, and I relied on spiritual techniques to stay connected to my inner self and my soul. But this card had such an impact that I no longer had to do anything. It’s like I cannot lose my inner self, and my mind is always still. I am at the highest social-material frequency, and I see how people like me see me. I see all of Russia clearly, all mentalities, all classes, all frequencies. I reached the very top, and suddenly, abrupt changes take place in me, and I am left alone. My personal life is collapsing,