Page 356

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 356

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I also made an illustration. These turn out to be the wheels of the Cherubim. And here I am showing how these wheels are formed. That is, this is the side you need to look at the cube from. And so the propeller blades look like this: from the front, they are like this, and from the back of this geometric shape they are like this. And together there are six propeller blades. The circle itself is surrounded by a hexagon, which is built based on the three angles of the triangle.
What else do you need to take note of to further develop? If it all mirrors like this. And the Bible also talks about this. That there the sea is like a crystal, there the water is like a mirror, it’s a reflection.

And if you continue to unravel this matrix. I believe that this should be called the second stage because I have already demonstrated the first stage. And thanks to the first stage, if we rotate this geometric shape, we can see a lot of things. And then we can come across interesting sacred writings in the Bible, where the evangelists describe some thrones, where there are twenty- four elders, where there are twenty-four thrones around the throne, and where it is described that they have wreaths on their heads. As I understand it, this is a continuation of this matrix. I am now continuing to study all this. And if there is a large throne, then it is quite possible that we can also make twenty-four small thrones inside it. And inside you will get another throne in the center, which will be like a miniature of our big one. And by analogy with this, if the big throne has wheels and cherubim, then inside this throne there should also probably be wheels around the twenty-four thrones, if we look for it, if all this fits into the matrix. And I understand that in this matrix there are regular polyhedra, that is, Platonic solids. And I already see several ways to further decipher all this. And as I understand it, in this matrix it is like a tree. You should get a lot of cubes and rhombuses and triangles and circles. And when all this is “built up”, then I will have to expand this matrix. It’s as if the circles are crystallizing – it will be one matrix, I’ll pull it out separately. Then I’ll pull out everything with the triangles – it’ll be like a separate matrix. That’s what I want to do next. But I’m still working on it now.