Page 66

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 66

Post by Alexandr Korol »

all silencers. All those silencers are gone now; my heart is open because the time has come. Now, everything will be to my liking, all the people I attract will be to my liking, and I must multiply myself.

We touched on what I saw in New York. I received information that I need rings for my ring fingers. And I describe them to him. He says:

– Yes Yes Yes! If you want a ring that has the energy of love, then you need a ruby. And if you want to enhance your abilities and magic, then the stone should be black and as precious as possible. The most precious being a black diamond.

He often said during our meetings that I would be popular, I would be very rich, and that this was inevitable. We are different. He is in the shadows, and I am in the public eye. I asked him about the old man who was supposed to die. He says that he died two years ago. And that now it was unclear who should steer everything. The Queen of Britain is no good, or rather Britain is no good, because there is not the right heritage. Macron, in France, is also not good. And now, the choice was being made between two characters. There is a Cohen character. He is powerful. He says that Cohen is now in Monaco with the prince, and then he will come to St. Petersburg, then to Moscow. And there is another one, but none of them takes power. They do not dare.

– Alex, in India, there are people who have a device. They can somehow measure when and where gifted people will be born. They immediately visit the country and follow the child. They do not get in touch with them and may never do so, but they are watching these kind of people all the time

It was clear that he was referring to me.

– I envisage that you will create some kind of sacred space. And people from all over the world will come there. And you’re sitting there like a monk. Like some kind of saint.

I told him that I had begun to study the spiritual significance of the jewels.