Page 365

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 365

Post by Alexandr Korol »

but at least your relatives. And when you pull each other up, grind each other, and you can develop with them and collide with them, naturally, because some part of your relatives is of the mind, and some part of your relatives is of the heart. Some part of your relatives of low intelligence, some part of your relatives of high intelligence, but all this is at least a society of your relatives. And if you do not communicate with them and all of them are sent, you will still have the same hierarchy, just in another cover and just with strangers. It’s all so interconnected that your life depends on these people and their life depends on you. Your relationship, you know? If someone has a problem that started in your environment, you have to think about whether it’s worth getting involved or not. I’m talking about the people you’re psychologically connected to. These are the strings that you all always want to cut off, but you can’t. These ties are invisible. And if such a person, with whom you are connected, has a misfortune, it automatically reflects on you. And, naturally, the person should be helped or if you have a misfortune, he should help you. But it’s a close person, it’s the person you have a connection with, it’s your person with whom you live. Do you understand? As I always said about family. That is, if a man or a woman lives in your flat, it is already a part of you. And it turns out that if he didn’t close the door, he put you in danger. And if you do something bad, you endanger your neighbor. Because you’re all one. I’m talking about the people closest to you. Some of you now have the thought, “How so, Alexandr said that if someone has a problem, to stay out of it and not to interfere, or you will get involved in this bad thing”. Yes, I was talking about outsiders, it’s different. You know what I mean? If a person you’re camping with writes to you right now that they’re having some problems and you start getting into the problems and helping, you’re going to get involved in those problems. It’s not the closest person you’re related to. I’m talking about the closest people you share an area with. It’s different, take note. And what conclusion do we draw now? Logically now it turns out that not blindly “since Alexandr there are virtues and that it is necessary to think more about loved ones than about yourself, and about yourself do not think at all, give everything to loved ones, it is probably good for the soul, but so lazy to do it”. And here it is not laziness, I have explained to you the reason why it should be done, because it is you. If you are hammering on your loved ones now, you are hammering on yourself.