Page 364

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 364

Post by Alexandr Korol »

you may be similar, but a little bit of distortion I see. And I see that this man of the mind and he wants this, he wants that, he is driven by that. But this man of the heart, he has temperament, values and so on, different. That’s the way nature works.
And when they say that “you should help your neighbor”, the Bible also says it, I myself have even said it myself on the basis of virtue, that you should think more not about yourself, but about people, and your neighbor. So these neighbors of yours are you. You are all one organism. And it turns out that if you don’t help each other you destroy yourselves, you saw your own leg as if, you know? And knowing this, making a conclusion, you should now understand how it works and how you should behave. But there’s another paradox. It is peculiar to you, your intellect is still developing, you will switch to personalities and think that the people who surround you now are outsiders, let’s say, some of your friends. Not relatives, but friends. You may think that these people have been given to you by fate for centuries, and you cannot do without them. No, it’s not like that. It’s a slightly different principle. That is it turns out that the ray goes to you and then it is simply distributed to the environment around you. And this again confirms another theory of mine from my childhood, when I said that if you have an environment of ten people, if you send them all away, you will get ten new people, and they will be the same. Because that’s the way it works. Send these people away, stop communicating, move to another city and you will be surrounded by the same people with the same characters. That is, the same people of the mind will be there and the same people of the heart. Yes, they will be called differently, they may be of a different age, appearance, but the essence will be the same. Because you are at such a stage of development. And now there is another paradox. When you reject your relatives, mums, dads, uncles, brothers, sisters and start to live independently and get acquainted and communicate with outsiders, strangers, they are parts of your soul and you are also a part of their soul and you develop among yourselves. And you can send someone later and another one will appear to replace him. But still in the same quantity and with the same functionality of plus and minus. But if you did not meddle in the society at all, and you had the society among your relatives, they would be a part of your soul and you would be a part of their soul, and you would grind them and they would grind you. But here at least you grind not strangers,