Page 369

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 369

Post by Alexandr Korol »

writer, meaning I need to write books in English, preferably more fairy tales and novels. A book is also time. And my book in the future is not a book, it’s movies. And in general, all movies are based on books. So writers rule the world, I’d say. And it turns out that movies, series, and shows based on my books will be made all over the world. And people will watch these movies, they will be inspired by it and someone will invent a time machine, someone will invent a flying car, someone will invent a cure for all diseases, someone will sing songs based on my terminology and that’s enough for me. I’ve made a choice. And I will need to make videos on YouTube, maybe I will just make a separate instruction, where I will explain once again that I am a writer, so that you people will not get confused. I will explain the way I write books, why they are presented this way, why it is as if it is a living thing so that people better assimilate information. Because a person, when he lives now in modern times, he lives in social networks. There is always correspondence, and correspondence is already a part of real life for a person. And when a book is made in the manner of correspondence, when a person writes you a message, and you read it as if it were a letter to you, then you perceive it as real and it is cool. And when that person is telling you something, and people tend to try it on themselves, it makes the person immerse themselves better in what I’m writing to them. Therefore, it’s easier to convey information that way. And the fact that I touch upon such topics as philosophy, spirituality and all such things in my books, it is very easy to give the right message to people through a sort of “conspiracy”. Because all creative people bring some message to people. And let’s say I wanted to convey to people that they should be kind, not to kill each other in such a cruel time, in which we live. And that word is “gentleness.” And that’s how to bring people to the point where they are interested in this meekness and want to cultivate it in themselves? You just have to bring it in your novel, that there is a Spirit, and the Spirit is me from the future, who wants me to learn this meekness. And when you read the book and you realize that it’s like this, you try it all on yourself, you start to think that maybe you are the Spirit in the future, that maybe you are the Spirit in the future too and you start to believe in something that is up there. And plus because of that you become diligent. Even more you begin to appreciate what the virtues are and what gentleness is. And in these crazy times, when everybody has lost their heads and everybody is ready to devour each other like rabid people, my book