Page 372

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 372

Post by Alexandr Korol »

so many of these worlds. And I was hiding and living in one world, and then I was hiding and living in another world. But all these worlds were falling apart. And then I’d go back to some other world.
Now let me explain how it works. In my case. For some people it is normal that someone is five years in this, five years in that. Someone doesn’t have it at all, someone lives in one world all their life. And in my case it’s like this. I was exactly like in the movie “The Last Airbender”, like the avatar boy, running away from everyone. So it turns out I was often in this corridor. And this corridor is this otherworld, this is the frequency of the hacker, who works for the master, who controls this site, in which we live. Do you understand? We basically live in a social network. And so I’ve always been in this tech department. This hallway is where those who work for God live. And so I’ve lived in it forever. Often I was there and always left this world, this corridor, to the world of people. There are many of these worlds. They’re so cool, all these worlds. I went to one, then to another, then to a third. It was all taken away from me, they wouldn’t let me live like a human being. Because they are people who should be limited, they should live in one box, like on some frequency, they live in it. I was always hiding in these frequencies. And I was always thrown out of these frequencies, from one or another. And I’ll tell you why. Because when you go into any frequency, there are no dynamics. And you kind of fall asleep, it’s such a dream world, you go into this illusion from the frequency in which people live. And everyone lives in his own frequency, but then you lose your angelic powers. You become a mental potato couch like all people. And it’s normal. That is as if everyone is in his own pen, like a flock of sheep. When I got into such a world, I was still a “wizard” for the first month, maybe, maybe two, maybe three. But still this world sucked me in over time. And when it began to suck me in completely and when I could no longer resist it and could turn into a human being, the system or the higher powers worked so well that I was thrown out of this world, so that I stayed in the corridor again.
And the point is that those who are more conscious people, they are already like servants of God, angels, they live in this dynamic. That is, they are a little bit in one world, a little bit in another, a little bit in the third, but it is as if they are nowhere. Because they basically live in a corridor, i.e. in the interval of transition from one frequency to another. In some periods I have been on