Page 374

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 374

Post by Alexandr Korol »

If we talk about these worlds, then all people live in these worlds. And there are those who temporarily fall out of them, fall into the corridor. That is, this whole topic is still relevant. And these frequencies are so different that you may want to bring an object from one frequency to another frequency, but it is impossible. I recently watched the movie “The Family Man”. Look how it shows two different frequencies, I can live this way and that way. But if I choose one of these two options, I will be allowed to live like this, although now considering that the times are not easy, they will not allow me to live like this now. But five years ago, if I wanted to live like that, I would have been allowed to live like that for a year, either on one frequency or on the other, from the two frequencies that are shown in the movie “The Family Man”. I used to be able to slip into a world like that. Or live in such a world as if you had a family, a dog, and then you got a “bang” on the head from God, from his right hand. Or on the contrary, you live in a penthouse, everyone smiles at you, you rule, you do things, and then they take you away from there:

– Hey, Alex, wake up. You live in the corridor, you don’t have to live like people anymore.
– Okay, well, what am I supposed to do?
– Alex, you know what you should do. Write books.
– Okay, I’m writing. But I am fed up. How much longer should I do it?

And I have to write, write, write, write, write these books and I can’t do anything else. Of course I can eat gingerbread, a bagel, drink tea, drink water and do things. I’m God’s servant, working for Him. And He is the servant of another God. And so we all serve each other. And it turns out that if I don’t want to be smacked, I must write books, nothing else is possible for me. I mean as if let’s say, it is possible, I made a million attempts, but this thing that I will allow myself not to slow down my writing of books by a second. You know? And that’s the way it is. But if anything is going to affect even a percentage of my book writing, something immediately happens in my life, I get a smack from God. Because I was born for this, to write books, I must write them, that’s all and nothing else is allowed to me. I can allow myself to take holidays, just so that I can be rested to write a book. In between, in those pauses, I can naturally allow