Page 378

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 378

Post by Alexandr Korol »

things. You feel like you want to eat, go to the loo, have sex. I also feel like I need to write a book. Or I feel like I need to live the right lifestyle. I feel like that too. It’s just that you have your excuses and illusions and fears and something that drives you and inspires you. I have my own. And it just seems like everything is just for everybody. And that’s how they communicate. As if everything that you thought you had, that you have, in fact – it’s all just a dream.

I have observed, studied how a human being with his human brain tries to understand my matrix at his level of development. But I see it differently, and as I see it, so I see the world, people and myself. And the way people see the matrix crookedly, they also see me and life and everything crookedly. And here is an interesting point: when you solve the matrix and look, let’s say, at some biblical icons, pictures, you could see, let’s say, seven lamps, seven stars. And you could immediately become interested in “Where are the seven stars, where are they going”. Although I did not say that they should be searched for. And this is exactly the point, that the world has layers like a matrix: the first layer as a sphere, the second layer, the third layer, the fourth layer. And people who look in a flat plane, they think that all these elements are on one line only. And I look inward, through and through, and I see that there are elements that are on the first plane, and other elements that we see in front of our eyes, they’re actually on the second plane. And there are elements that are on the third plane. And you’re mixing it all into one, so you can’t figure anything out. And it’s all in different layers, it’s all on different planes. And when I say that consistency is important, because if we take one plane, we look at it, seven lights. And when you want to cram something else into this plane, I tell you, “There are no seven stars in this plane. They are already in other planes. This is another layer, another sphere.” How do I explain it to you? I can’t. Well, anyone who understands it will know what I mean.

A Spirit at some point in time, a week or two ago, hinted that somehow I needed to learn how to communicate, given the trinity, the trinity: future, present, past, I needed to be involved somehow in it. I can be in it all already. And to be in the sense that it is as if I can already find something from the past, because I have hidden it in the future. Or I can also hide something now that will be