Page 376

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 376

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I’m stupid or it doesn’t mean my books are stupid. No, it’s all brilliant and it’s true I am a genius, and I can genuinely say that about myself. But I just can’t be recognized. Because it’s like it would bring me some kind of danger. Like it’s impossible for me to be known by masses, maybe up to a certain time, maybe not at all. It’s also very unusual. And it turns out that when somebody could whisper to somebody and say that there is a boy who is magical, those people in that period of time, when they suddenly thought to observe me, they saw what? Me drinking whisky and doing some bullshit. And they look at that and they say, “No, he’s no body, he’s just a normal bloke.” Can you believe that? That’s what God did. He’s crafty. I mean, he’s always done it that way on purpose. Putting me out, especially at the moment when I could have been figured out or recognized, he made me like that on purpose. That’s another thing I’ve come across.

Now, another interesting observation. How “they,” or He, can control through illusions. Let me explain. That is, what is an illusion in their understanding? I have already talked about it many times, but now I will go into more detail. Imagine, you can read my book, see something there that inspires you unrealistically and you will create a new surgical device thanks to this information. You patent it, you get a prize. You’ll be recognised, your device will be recognised. They’ll ask you “how did you come up with that?”, you’ll say you read it in a book. They’ll ask you, “Show me.” You open my book, you start looking for a part that inspired you, and it’s not there. Or rather, you look, it’s there, but it’s not about what you thought, it’s about something else. And you realize that then, five years ago, when you read it and were inspired, it just seemed to you. It seemed to you that I was talking about circles, but in fact I was talking about something else, I meant circles, it’s like a hobby, and it seemed to you that they were physical circles. And that gave you an idea for a device, can you imagine?
And this God, he communicates with all people in such a way that you can never figure it out. There’s no such thing as a messenger coming to me or it’s some sign and that we can, if we go back, see this messenger or this sign. No, it’s like it doesn’t exist. It’s like it’s an apparition. Physically, none of this stuff exists. God communicates through illusion, he cares about your psychological reaction at that moment in time when you interact with something or look at something. That’s how it works. And it turns out that if you need to be inspired by some song