Page 379

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 379

Post by Alexandr Korol »

immediately in the future. And I have to learn how to use it somehow. To hide something, but also to find it. And if I start doing it now, I’ll help myself. And it has to be on some global world level. And here He is hinting to me about it, and I do not fully understand what it is, how it is. I have to do what? Dig up something that I buried in the future? And the time loop has passed and what I’m digging up now is what I’ve buried in the future. So it means that where I want to bury now, something is already in there, do you understand? I have a puzzle here. So that you understand how much my psyche is transformed from solving the whole matrix, from everything. It turns out that in order to find something hidden by me in the future, which has passed through the ring and it is consequently from the ancient past lying in the ground, as an example. And in order for me to find it, I do not need to look for it, but I need to think where I would hide it now, so that I would find it there after a loop of time. That is, I need to think not where Alex Korol hid something in the future, but I need to think where I want to hide something now. And that means something is already there. And it should not be within the framework of St Petersburg or Karelia, it should be within the framework of the world. It can be in another country, in another city.
And also, the interesting thing is that it may not only be something physical, but just what I may be reading now, studying, what is preserved and ancient. And I’m looking for it all, but it’s such a puzzle, because the search is not about looking to find it. And it’s like I have to, in order to find it, I have to now think about how I’m going to leave a message for the future. And so in the ways that I’m going to think of now, how I would leave a message for the future, I’m going to see it already because of that. Brain blast. Very interesting.

I also don’t remember if I wrote about it or not. That’s also related to this. About Peter the Great, which is so unusual, he has his will. But a will is okay. And it’s clear that the internet has already twisted everything there, rewritten everything, they say it’s all fictional and not his, but maybe it’s distorted somehow. But that the will was made by Peter the Great is true. Do you know how I’ll confirm it? Because at the beginning of the letter he says something that only people like me know. He says it’s “in the name of the holy trinity”, he’s addressing the people. And you know what it means when somebody says that now? If he expressed himself like that, it means that someone from the future