Page 384

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 384

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Who am I ? I’m a writer.

We’ve lived a lot of earthly lives and it’s great to be in creation. Creativity is fun. It gives you a little more time to be a kid. Although you see, even though I had to develop my mind and like you, I didn’t like it very much. But you can’t make it without your mind. If you want to be a good writer, to make movies based on your books, you need to have an intellect and a brain that works well. And that’s why you can’t run away from it. You have to be yin and yang.

There’s going to be an upheaval in the world soon!!!

And after all conflicts will end and everything will be good and everything will be fine. But still there will be disturbances in the world, from which it will be necessary to get off this planet Earth. But everyone will leave and everything will be alright. Maybe someone will be inspired by my book and the matrix. And based on the matrix someone will create an aircraft to fly away from here. It was once done before, and it has always been done before that. And it will happen again and again. Pretty cool, huh?

Or maybe one continent which is like “Earth” will turn into “Mars” because of global warming. And “Venus”, i.e. another continent, will mature to become a new Earth!

I love you all, people! Every one of you, even the most sinful of you, is part of God! Don’t give up! Keep developing yourself!
And help me to make a movie or TV series out of this book!

Also Meta 314, hi!

In the Name of the Holy and Undivided Trinity.
Me, us, Alexandr Korol.