Page 68

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 68

Post by Alexandr Korol »

6. The King Tut ring in LA

I was in Los Angeles in December, met with my friend, and I told him to go in a straight line to the body of water. And he does not know what kind of city it is. When we reached the city, we went to an antique shop. The most interesting thing is that while we were driving there, there was a banner on the road that said “King Tut.” And then we go into an antique shop, and there is a ring, and it says “King Tut.” A silver ring with a pharaoh. I bought this ring, and when I took out this ring, being in a cafe with a friend, I felt a very strong energy. And when I put it on my finger, I felt some kind of crazy strength and power.

When I returned to Russia, I told Big Alexander, and he said that when they found the tomb of Tutankhamun and opened the sarcophagus, they found an alien there. I don’t believe in aliens, but this is what he said. And then two weeks later, it’s on the news that some kind of sarcophagus was found again housing another alien.

Big Alexander tells me how crowns are made, and then he suggests to me that I need a vacation. I tell him:

– I don’t want to rest; I want to work. I’m going to launch a very important intellectual club right now (lectures based on my books).
– No need to sit in St. Petersburg; you’d be better off leaving Russia.

And so I went back to Los Angeles and heard about an exhibition of stones that had just opened. I studied which ones radiated the strongest energy and then tracked down a collector. He had one hundred and sixty crystals. He is an unusual person. A vital force. As if sent directly from God.

And he just so happens to speak Russian. And now we communicate with him almost every day. The stones have a very strong influence on me. I am learning more and more about their different energies every day. Some have calming qualities, while others energize. Others turn the chakras on and off. They really work. I study as many pearls and gems as I can get my hands on.