Page 7

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 7

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Preface

Before I start telling my story from the first-person point of view in this third volume of my novel “Alternative History,” let’s recall the finale of the first and second volumes of the story. At the end of the first volume, I unraveled the ma- trix, the trinity, and the interconnectedness of future, past, and present. I real- ized that all the holy icons of the Holy Trinity show the Father and the Son as the same person. The same person, only in the past and in the future. It’s the same face, just an older and a younger version. This was the end of the first volume of the “Alternative History.”

In the finale of the second volume of the story, I physically deciphered the ma- trix and recreated its prototype in real life. When I designed and made it, I be- gan to explore it from different angles and realized that it has many sides. These sides of the matrix are depicted on the holy icons of God and the Mother of God. I explained all this in the second volume of “Alternative History.” The book’s second volume is a novel written in the first person - the story of the protag- onist, Alexandr Korol, ended in November. But in fact, the story continued. I took some time off and flew to the United States for a holiday in December. A lot happened during that time. First and foremost, Big Alexander hinted at why all the ancient religious scriptures mention that gods were born on December 25th. I began to ponder my mind on this subject.

And I saw that the 25th of December is a leap year, it is 360 days, that is degrees, like a rotation. We only have 365 or 366 days in a year. But December 25th is the 360th day in a leap year. It is like a cycle, a degree, like a whole circle complet- ed. That is why it is the 25th of December. Then I began to wonder that when the gods were born, including the story of Jesus, that he was not born as a child on December 25th. And it meant that when he became a Son of God, that is, an adult, he was 33 years old. I also took note that there were initiated people, some wise men, that is elders, they are also called “three kings,” who saw a star in the sky and followed it to find out where the Son of God was born. And so what they saw in the sky and what they followed, I think it was a flying saucer. And it was showing them the way to where the Son of God was born. More specifically, an adult human being who is a Son of God. That’s how I decoded it.