Page 9

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 9

Post by Alexandr Korol »

As I understand it, purely theoretically - it is clear that you have it in some min- iature version of it, and all this is a sacred, philosophical language, and it is not in the literal sense, that is, in terms of how you perceive it, it is clear that you are not writers - if we refer to my matrix, then the truth is that there is I, and you are - one six hundredth of me. Each one of you is a part of me. And what is happening is what Big Alexander told me and what I have to explain to you is that there is a test going on right now. The “Father” is Spirit, he gave me rules, information, what to do, what not to do, what is good, what is bad. And then he sent me out into society for a stroll. But the rules of how the world works have not disappeared, they are still there. And when you are told to do what you want, and you do something bad, and then you wonder why you got a slap on the head for it, because he was allowed to do anything. So that’s the paradox, that we’re in the same boat, and it turns out that I can do whatever I want, again, when I say that, I mean within the framework of education, norms, laws, of course, and so on. I have to remind you of the rules because some people have broken those boundaries. But everything is fine. So I say this in a normal person’s measure, within a normal person’s limits. Now I don’t have to write books, I don’t have to make videos, I don’t even have to meditate, I can just eat, sleep, do what- ever I like, watch films, TV series, listen to some music. You can sleep all day, you can do sports, you can go to the theater, you can take some classes. You can do anything, anything at all, and this is such a rest from the Spirit, from the “cosmos” But this, as Big Alexander explained to me, is another test. It is like the next level of the game, the polishing of the human soul continues anyway, so that it becomes a diamond from a stone. It happens both in spirituality and in materiality, in the material world, in the spiritual world, and everything is tested: how you have learned and understood it all, even when you are without supervision, without prompting. And it feels as if there is no supervision over me now, as before, you might remember I wrote that in 2010 I went through the places of power with friends, and then all the miracles disappeared: Big Alexander was gone, there were no messengers, I heard no voices, and you sit and think: “What should I do?” And “they” tell you to do whatever you want. You know I’ve had that a hundred times in my life and every time I’ve probably done something wrong, otherwise why does it keep happening? Spirit as the father showed me what was good and what was bad and took me on a bicycle,