Page 8

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 8

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And then I spent December, Christmas and New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas. One of the reasons is because all my close friends who live in the United States, in New York and Los Angeles, all have families. It’s a family holiday. And I’m alone. And the only place where I could brighten this time up was in Las Vegas. And on De- cember 30th, I was approached by a messenger who spoke to me in English. Her name was Toni Gibson. She’s African-American lady and she works at the Fon- tainebleau Hotel. It was like something came over her and she started talking to me. I realized that the system was talking to me. And then I had a revelation that God is a system, that is artificial intelligence, simulation, and He created the world that we live in. And this is also a system, so it’s called the Mother of God. And it’s like these two systems, the Father and the Mother of God, are raising the Son of God together. And this is also a matrix, this is a system, only a small one. That’s what I saw. And I realized that there were moments when somebody was talking to me - the Spirit, that is the Father, was dwelling in them. I also realized that many messengers who came to me - they were part of the material system, that is, it was the Mother of God, who communicated with me through them. And I was happy that for the first time the messenger was not in Russia, but in the USA. I began to unravel what is virtual reality, simulation, that we live in it and that I have to realize it. And this is what I talk about in detail, shar- ing my reflections in the third volume of “Alternative History”. This is the story that continued after the end of the second volume, when I unraveled the matrix. I wish you a pleasant immersion.
And I remind you that this is already the beginning of a first-person novel, you are already in it... it is not the author who communicates with you, the readers, but the protagonist of the novel “Alternative History”.

P.S. This novel teaches you to see the boundaries between worlds. Do not forget and do not confuse what is reality!