Page 13

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 13

Post by Alexandr Korol »

last three months, and suddenly you don’t want to go anywhere, even a thought of going there makes you sick. And you didn’t go to the course you’ve been dying to go to for the last three months. You seem to remember, still in your mind, that almost three days ago, you were sure that you would always read the book “Par- adox” because it is really the key. You really realized that no matter how many times you read it, you should always read it because it’s a code of inspiration that feeds the heart.

And today you think, “OK, I’m going to skip today. I don’t want to read a single chapter. I already know and remember everything. So you start thinking like that and you put the book down. And then you watch a film: one, two. Nothing grabs your attention. And you think, “This sucks, I don’t feel like doing any- thing. Well, nothing will happen if I go on YouTube and watch some blogger” - who insults all the people in the world. And you think, “It’s not bad. It’s not like drugs. It’s not a crime. Why not? I’ll watch a bit and then I’ll get clean. So you watch a YouTube show like that. And then what happens? And then, instead of cooking dinner as usual, drinking tea and reading something educational on Wikipedia, you’re lazy. You order a pizza, and then you go straight to bed, and what you see on TV is not satisfying. You start going on social networks, look- ing for something. And that’s it. The next day you have already forgotten what you were three days ago, that is, three days later. You even forget those sincere feelings where you believed in yourself, where you believed in a bright future, where you wished your loved ones health and happiness. It’s all been erased from you. You are so lost and you believe in false feelings and you start to think again that you can have a relationship. Maybe you should have a child, maybe that’s why something is missing in your life.
You know, statistically, 99% of women who have had children in the last ten years have done so out of idleness. Seriously. Because they thought it would solve their psychological crisis. Imagine what a sin that is. And people start to get into relationships like that, some people have children out of idleness, some people get into something else and think it will help them, and then they end up losing themselves even more. And when a person goes with this truth, they lose themselves in it, maybe for a year or two, and then they get hit over the head. Most of the time it happens like that. After he gets hit on the head,