Page 15

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 15

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I have secrets, all kinds of secrets that I can’t tell because maybe it’s some kind of test for me. Whether I’m going to tell them or not. That’s why I’m not telling you some things in this volume yet, but I’ll tell you later. I’ll explain everything later.
Now we’re a week away from the end of the year. You all know that I’ve been waiting for this time all my life. And I still have hope that something will happen this year. And I have the dilemma that on one hand I still believe in it. But what happened on 30 August, could that be it? On one hand, it’s not for the world, it’s for the future. But for me it happened. I am literally now, when I have learned everything, everything, realised everything, solved everything, maybe this is it, but now it happened only for me. And you were there, the first readers. And then it’s just going into this future that will be for people one day. And maybe it’s already happened.
Who remembers that a long time ago I wrote about Baba Vanga and why peo- ple like her were often wrong when they predicted an event? And so, because it may happen, it may have happened today. But when it will be noticed, it will be, let’s say, in a month, and the news will show it to you in three months. You know? And that’s why the date is postponed. Maybe the fact that it happened, for me it was already on the 30th. It has happened, but it hasn’t happened globally yet. And maybe for me there’s nothing left to wait for. And it has all happened. Maybe this is it. I don’t know. That’s the first version.
The second version is different, because 2024 is the year of the Green Dragon.