Page 20

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 20

Post by Alexandr Korol »

after about a minute she turned to us. We start talking. And she says: “Everything has already been decided. It’s already going to happen the way it’s supposed to happen, it’s already inevitable. And she said that I don’t have to worry about it, that everything is going to happen anyway, that is, what is supposed to happen. That is, it will happen. It’s inevitable. I might as well not worry about it at all. That’s what she says. The next thing she said was that I should tell people more about my books, which means she said whatever is going to happen is going to happen, ‘but you tell people about your book. ‘ And she also said, “You have to... like in Egypt. It’s good in Egypt.” I said, “Why?” She said, “Because in Egypt, the history, the artefacts. History is very interesting in Egypt, something for the soul. There’s nothing to do in Hawaii, don’t go to Hawaii”. And she says she wants to go to Egypt for her birthday in two months.
I hadn’t paid much attention to it before, but almost all the messengers often said they were glad to have met me. I would thank them, and they would say, “No, thank you.” And now she’s said that she’s grateful to have met me. That is, happy and glad that she met me, not that I met her. And she cried. And also of course, which is the most interesting thing, but maybe you feel now that this story can transmit this state of mine. But the point is that as soon as she started to speak, the noise disappeared, and the people disappeared as if they didn’t exist. That’s unusual. While all the time the dialogue was going on - nothing existed around, but my acquaintance noticed that he understood that this was a fact, that this was a messenger because it was like a kind of hypnosis; you felt like you were in a vacuum.
And she also showed me the Chinese lions, the protective lions that are often at the entrance of palaces, and she says to look at them. She says: “Never look at one, you have to look at two. Pay attention. Look at the two. They are a defense against dark forces, against evil”. And what’s also unusual is I saw that this lion has a ball under its paw in the shape of a flower of life. I say, “So this is the ma- trix”. And she says, “Do you know what this is?” and she points to the lion that has something hanging from its chest. I don’t know what it is, a bell or a ball or a semi-rectangular ball or something. And she says, “Notice what it is,” but she didn’t say what it was.
She told me that next time I shouldn’t wear a green sweatshirt, but a blue one. All the while saying, “Why is your sweatshirt green? It should be blue.” I didn’t