Page 22

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 22

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And that the system itself is now talking to us through it. And we are sitting in this matrix where people live, all these bots. And the system itself is talking to us and we are talking to it. Do you understand the power of that?

It was very unusual. But it was a more global conversation. I’m not in Russia now. And I’m not a little child anymore. Then she emphasised that all the luxury world of restaurants, shops, I have to try them a few times. But that’s enough, I don’t have to live it. I mean, you can try it once, she said. But you don’t have to go any further in all this, referring to the fact that you have to be closer to the people. And this flashy things and clothes, everything where there is plenty of money, should be avoided. Then she said, but I think it was more a message to my friend, she was speaking to him and to me, and each heard it differently. She said, ‘How you treat people is how they treat you. You have to put a value on it. Every person you meet, if you smile at them, think well of them, give them money, they will treat you well. But if you treat them badly, they’ll treat you bad- ly. And I took it even more sacred in the sense that people are already all service personnel, part of the system. And here we were talking about how to interact with that system, and how it responds on autopilot. And in order for people to get along somehow, you have to take that into account in the way you treat peo- ple. And I think that’s in the context of next year. It turns out that the people who treat other people badly, they’re going to be in the cemetery. The people who treat people well are going to do well.
That’s no longer their information.

But the point is that now the question of making a film is being decided at the top, and that if any of you were to offer me to make a film, I was told, “why should you do all this when you are already being considered: your information and your book are being settled”. I mean, of course, a lot of people became in- terested and said, “Alexandr, we are ready to help”. But “they” told me that why should you depend on someone, why should you make a film with someone if “they” will make it for you. And it turns out that I was given the names of some people, but the point is that everything is fine. And some people at the very top I cannot name, so they should give me feedback after the holidays. Big Alexander also asked why I do not have an electronic wallet for donations on my website and said: “What if someone wants to send money anonymously?