Page 32

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 32

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And that is also like an angle of perception. From whatever angle you are pro- jected, and somewhere up to the horizon, the sun passes in a day. Do you un- derstand that? And the sides of the world are also important, who lives on which side of the world, that also influences a lot. It’s very interesting. People don’t notice it. And in fact, imagine if you were sitting on the floor right now, you would be looking at everything at a certain level and at different angle. And im- agine you’re, let’s say, one metre higher. And you see everything from a different angle again. And the same thing happens to you even if you change your loca- tion, if you go from one country to another distant country, you also change that angle when you project. It might sounds funny. When you are in one country it is as if the light is always behind you and it illuminates everything in front of you. And when you’re in another country, the light comes from the side. Let’s say it’s projecting you from the right, and it’s always on the right, and it’s shining and going to the left. I don’t know how to explain it to you. It’s very unusual.

What’s confusing you is that there is a time loop. And that’s what we have to solve. On one hand, I have not yet created the matrix, that is, I have invented it, and in the future I have to create it. But essentially it is the matrix that I live in. So it is as if the formula of the infinity principle of this hypercube is laid down here. It’s like it’s distorting this cube, small, big, small, big. It’s like it’s breathing, it’s a perpetual motion machine, the formula of the perpetual motion machine is written here. The matrix is made in such a way that it is infinite. That I now live in the matrix in human understanding, which is old, which, as I have always said, will shut down, and everyone who is connected to it, like the old frequency – everyone will shut down. And now that destruction is happening. And the new matrix is me in general, so you understand who will be connected to it; they have a future. On the other hand, the new matrix, which is me, is this matrix later, in the future, where we are now. Do you see how this is captured in an interesting way? This time loop.
Everything here is based on a principle that the matrix that is old now destroys itself, but at the birth of a new matrix. The matrix that is being born now is just an embryo. But it is the same, do you see the paradox?

I called Big Alexander. I started discussing with him this subject, how I perceive