Page 37

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 37

Post by Alexandr Korol »

where there is no emanation, just information. And in some periods, again, it is worthwhile to start telling me something or my Mystic-Old-Man says some- thing, or something about a place of power in Karelia, and again, I immediately connect. Then again, as if nothing radiates, then again, the connection hap- pens. And I will even say that I was still young, and still, we all have an autopilot that keeps us safe. There are people on autopilot who always tease someone or always help someone, but actually, on the subtle plane, it is compensation for their insecurities, or they get something energetically from it if you look at this situation in depth. And it was the same for me, as if my instinct of self-pres- ervation to be in “cosmos” was turning on automatically, that I wanted at least once a week or almost once a week to tell myself this story about the messengers or to tell it to someone. Because it was as if I was bringing myself back to this inclusion, to this “cosmos” If I do not come back to this subject for a long time and forget it, then I disconnect from this “cosmos” If I discuss their everyday topics more often, then I am more connected to their world and their world of suffering. And in principle, if I only write about alternative history, talk about it, take it apart, make a film about it, or draw a picture about it, illustrations for it, then with any contact with it, you are included in it, and you continue to be included in it, which is also cool.

Question: A question about the places of power. You explained that it is something that is in the ground. But it captures light. Then it reflects it back and radiates everything around it. And basically there is no need for structures. And if you build some struc- tures in Karelia: churches, pyramids or any geometric figure on top of this place of power, will they be able to somehow change or strengthen this flow? It occurred to me that, for example, a common lens collects the light of the sun and focuses it on a point that burns paper.

Yes, it is possible to direct and amplify it, to capture it. Let’s say something comes from the earth, but it can be further concentrated. That’s how it was done when they made all kinds of pyramids, all kinds of churches, all kinds of things. It can be used. But you have no idea how paradoxical what you write about the lens is. Have you understood or have you not understood the basics of the lens and mirror device – it is in this matrix that I have solved. There is exactly the