Page 39

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 39

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to take me to Pushkin and Tsarskoye Selo. She showed me all these royal build- ings, said she had to show them to me, and told me I was at home. It was her Spirit that took her there. And the Spirit communicated with me through her. And I understood then, I wrote it openly and sincerely in the book ‘The Path’, that it felt as if ‘they’, those who rule everything, were showing me all this royal as if for the future, so that I could use it as a model. I perceived Tsarskoye Selo as if it were a model of all the buildings of different epochs and times. So that I could continue it in the future, so that I could build on it. But I did not realise what kind of future it was for. In ten years, in thirty years, I don’t know. Or in general, I should just write about it, and only my grandchildren will find my book, like in the films, they will start to solve it, check everything and finally discover something. And it’s only when they’re the ones that it all starts. It could be like that, you know? I don’t see myself building a tower to reinforce something, I mean, I don’t have the means yet. I don’t have the money or the connections.
We should think about something else right now, that it’s a turbulent time. Anything can happen. And now we should somehow wait it out, live through it. I always thought that when my time comes, there will be a future for all of this, and I will, for example, restore order in the world and help people to rebuild everything. But now it is as if this time is ripening, but it has not yet begun. Even though Big Alexander says it has started. It is beginning with energies and then practically. In essence, everything is complete and everything is happening, but everyone perceives it differently. Even if we now take the Revelation of John the Baptist, we can look closely and see where I am now in this story, which is the Apocalypse in the Revelation of John the Baptist. And as I understand that all the seals that I had to remove will be opened and then all these adventures will begin, it will begin now because I have opened all the seals. And maybe not all of them, maybe there is one or two left. Now I’m going to solve something this month and something will happen, I don’t know, we’ll see. When everything happens, when everything coincides, everything will come together and you will see it all with the naked eye.

Question: A question about your experience of ‘them’. When you first entered meditative state, when you were shown that there would be the number twenty-three in the