Page 40

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 40

Post by Alexandr Korol »

world and so on, you then analysed this experience in terms of your new, more ad- vanced understanding. As you said, the events that happened to you before could have a new meaning with each advancement of your level. It’s very interesting to understand that this number, twenty-three, what does it mean? Like you saw twenty-three other elements of the matrix, or twenty-four corners, or the first corner from which you see twenty-three other corners when the cube has three projections?

You’ve gone too far, where are you going? Now you’re going to fit everything in on purpose. In 2007 and 2008 it wasn’t about the matrix. It was not about the matrix at all. It was like a voice in the white space started telling me, like a voice in my head told me that I came here with a certain mission, that I came here to work. And then this voice showed me that it was like the whole world, that something happened but not anything bad, but something happened. And be- cause of that the whole world, a focus of attention or thought of everything and everyone as if they all think about me. But they think as if I was in their head, something like that. And that it’s the whole world. But it’s also like I’m not there and I’m somewhere, but it’s like everybody’s thinking about me, everybody’s attention is on me, but I’m somewhere. So it’s like I’m not there for them, it’s like I’m looking at it from the outside, or I’m feeling it from the outside. It was shown to me as if I could see this future, and then I don’t see it at all, as if I could see this future, and through sensations more precisely, and for some reason, through the date, that it was a number twenty-three. And I probably imagined it when I was twenty-three years old. Then I realised that it was probably the year two thousand and twenty-three, but it never happened. Basically, I experienced a similar state that can be compared to what has happened a few times now in 2023, maybe this is it. But the world does not talk about me, nobody is connect- ed to me. But on the other hand, this state that I am now I had the same state when I solved matrix on the 30th of August, at first I solved it in theory and when I solved it, I experienced this similar state. And the second time I solved this matrix physically was in October-November. But still, what were the signs, how everything led me to the fact that everything I write in the book, everyone who agrees with it has a future and everyone who does not agree has no future. It is the same thing that I wrote when I was very young, which is essential because God speaks through the mouth of a child. That is to remember those moments,