Page 48

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 48

Post by Alexandr Korol »

otherworldly. And every time you are connected to it, you come into contact with it – that connection is faith. That’s it. And when you remember that there is somebody up there, remember some contact you had with “them”; they sent you some sign or saved you from some disaster – that is what makes you say that it was the feeling of faith. And what is the feeling of faith? It is when you feel that there is something in society other than mind and attachments, that when you remember it, you are charged and inspired, and you feel that you are involved in something. That is faith. Imagine I’m sitting at a table with strangers who are going to badmouth me, as is the social custom. They will say that I’m an idiot, a loser, I’m not good-looking, I don’t have money. I don’t earn enough, I don’t represent anything of myself, that I’m Russian, that I’m not tall, or that I have the wrong hair or something. Let’s say people badmouth me, and if I don’t have faith, if I’m on the low vibrations of people, then all the verbal abuse will hurt me, upset me, offend me, and I will start to argue with them and doubt myself. And when you realise that there is only you, and it is a mystery, and it is some- thing beyond, behind the scenes, and you just have to think that there is this, there is you, and there are some mistakes in front of you. And you look at them and you don’t care what they say. Because they’re nothing, they’re the autopilot version of biorobots and nothing more.

Question: I’ve noticed this theory in films that God exists because someone believes in him. And the more people believe in him, the more powerful He is. Sometimes they even show a kind of race of gods for people to believe in. It seems to me that in “Alternative history” it’s also important to you that people believe in you, that they read your book and believe in you. And somehow you’ve always been waiting for that to happen in the world, for you to be recognised. Do you think the theory that God exists and is stronger because of belief in Him is true, and is it possible that you will become fully powerful when a large number of people believe in you and follow you?

I have written about this before. It’s true, it was about the fact that Mystic-Old- Man said that nineteen million people should read the book, and that one thing is connected to another, that if they read it, I will become what I will become. And when I become that, they will all be connected to me. That is how the light unfolds and I am the source. And that I cannot be without people. That is, they