Page 54

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 54

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It is all connected and you are all connected. It is like the dots on the chessboard, all connected. You are all parts of each other and everything is connected.

Question: Tell us again, please, what do you feel when you are in the Spirit and when you are not?

Well, it’s different, the pressure is different. It is as if when you are in the Spirit you feel yourself volumetrically, but it is as if there is not one per cent fixation or attachment to everyday life. When I am with the mind I can hear the sounds outside the window and look at the things around me; when I am with the mind I realise that I am here. And I feel the same time, so if I say something, I realise that an hour has passed. So I feel time, space, everything around me. When you are in the Spirit it is as if you put on glasses and you are immersed in a white space and you hear a voice and you answer it as if you were immersed in a space. It’s like taking your glasses off and coming back into society, and it’s like coming out of the Spirit and coming back into society and thinking, I must have been away for a long time, maybe a few days or years. It’s like a disconnection from reality, but it’s all on a psychologically subtle level. Everything is different when you are in the Spirit. Now I’m a little bit awakened from drinking charged tea. And it’s like the perspective has changed and I’ve become a different version of myself. It was as if I was in a cell, a position, a stage. I was in one stage and now I am in another stage. It was as if the light around me had suddenly changed. And the state is different. You can feel it. That is, it is as if I am everywhere and nowhere. Such a state, imagine a sip of tea, I felt this switch. And in that state it’s like being autistic. That is, you’re all in one thing, and that’s why, in that state, when I sit down to solve something, I’m not distracted by one percent of any- thing. I can calmly immerse myself in the revelation of John the Baptist, write out every line, study and calculate this matrix; it’s all in this state of ‘mind’. And as if I could not do it with my mind, that is, I would be distracted by everything, as if I were reading it and thinking about something at the same time, I would be distracted by sounds, I would think about the fact that I have to go to the toilet, I have to go to eat, I have to write to someone else, I would look at my watch, these are things, you know. That’s how the difference manifests itself.