Page 63

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 63

Post by Alexandr Korol »

there is no point in losing faith and hope in a bright future. No matter what bad things happen, I have always had that attitude, that approach. There are people who are all filthy fools, and because of them some temporary catastrophes will come to wipe them out. Yes, I know that such catastrophes have to happen. But what are all these sinful people for? And in all the same scriptures, and this is a message from the future, it says that if you become such a sinful freak, it’s the end. When the time comes. And I wanted to save everybody and warn people through books to come to their senses and think somehow. You write that this means there won’t be a catastrophe, because the message comes from the future. Of course it does. Everything is fine in the future, it means that this process of transformation is going on and everyone is being warned from the future that there will be upheavals, they will only affect those people who are crazy, who are great in their own minds, who think that they are smarter than me, smarter than you. It’s going to be the end of them all. I don’t care. They’re not going to become conscientious or modest or well-behaved, not even through suffering. No. They’ll be ignorant people until Mother Earth destroys them.
And I used to shout about it, I used to warn about it, because as I understand it, there was a cycle and a period when really everybody, as if they still had a choice like I did, that if somebody would listen, they would really become light. And if they didn’t listen, they really went to the other side. As if there was a time when my words and my chapters really meant something in the sense that you should be kinder and lighter. Now there is no longer this filter that was there, or a selection. Now it’s all decided by nature, by the system we live in, by the aliens, and that’s it. And it’s like there’s no need to warn anybody or anything. Everybody will be in their place now and so on. Given that the matrix we live in is a system, I understand that dark, evil people will be in those cities and countries where there will be trouble. Light people will end up where nothing bad happens to them. And there will be all kinds of terrible shocks, more and more. According to my predictions, these shocks, which have been going on for three years now, are flowers. And we ourselves are witnesses that it has not fixed people, it has not fixed them in any way. And this is just the beginning. And what I’m suggesting is that there must be something terrible, but not one per- son close to me, or my relative, or my friend, or my reader, not one person will be hurt, not one person will be frightened. It will only fuel a strong belief inside