Page 71

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 71

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Here we have to rely on the matrix, that there is a centre, and that inside there are the walls of a cube, which are like reflections of this cross from all sides. Perhaps it is because these reflections are like variations that there are only six of them, and that there is something central. Maybe that’s the point and the fact that there is an energy, there is reflected energy, it’s different, it’s clear of course. But the fact that it is important is a fact. Why is it important?
There is me and there is everything around me, or rather not around me, but this big system – it is my reflection. And on the other hand I am its reflection. But you might wonder and think how that could be. It is physically different, but it is just, as I understand it, a hypercube. A small cube is the same as a big cube, and maybe it’s because everything is part of something. So how do I explain this to you? I see it all in some formulas.
The sun shines its light, then it is reflected. So maybe the point of this maze, like a labyrinth, is that light goes through this matrix. Maybe that’s the point. I don’t know. There’s, let’s say, light falling on a place of power, and then it reflects something off the ground, repels something, and is reflected back. But there are also people; there is a person who reflects people, but their reflection goes back to him; they are all reflected in him in one, and he is one in all of them, in many. So in a way it is like that.

You see, there is a formula. Figuratively speaking, if the object called the number ten is ten – those are ten objects each of them called “one”. And the reflection of ten units is ten balls, each of which is one . It’s like one ball that’s ten together. You know? And now it’s like one apple, which is like one apple equals ten apples, you know? That’s the point. And what I wrote in the book was a bit different. I mean, that was the beginning. Maybe you should read on.
It’s like this kind of primitive familiarity for people, with light. That there’s the sun and that’s a light. And then there’s the light that’s reflected light. And that’s like another light. And it’s like a second ray. Like the plus or minus pole of a battery. I saw somewhere, in an old picture, that a flower that gets light from the window and from the mirror grows better. So there is a theory. Then I wrote and drew that there are temples that have domes that are particularly shiny. The pyramids also had a shiny surface and this reflected light played a role and somehow had a positive effect. And that’s probably why everything was built by