Page 75

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 75

Post by Alexandr Korol »

What can it mean that everything seems to be in front of your nose? Theology. He focused on theology. I knew it was the science of religion, but I never looked into it. I don’t know what theology is at all. I started to dive into it and soon discovered how it intersects with everything that I’m interested in. Psychology, sociology, theology, and philosophy.

He gave me faith. I waited, and he came, you know? And I knew that They would wish me a happy birthday. Send me a gift. Confirming my faith so as not to break, living in evil Russia among unbelievers, cowardly people who, to this day, pour dirt on themselves and everyone around them. He gave me faith. What a wonderful gift.

Big Alexander made a helmet, and it was taken away from him. Big Alexander is not my relative; he is not my messenger. He is an outsider. Nobody says that Big Alexander is a good person, you understand? We crossed paths several times due to our common interests. But where does he get his information from? I have no clue. At some point, he might even be given a chance to correct his sins. Who knows?

When I asked the Psychic old man about Big Alexander, he said that he and another man once came to him hoping to “recruit” him but that he had said no. He made it clear to them who he was that he was not a fool. He told me:

– Alex, Big Alexander is not helping you. It is not useful for you to communicate with him. He takes information from you. All he wants is your knowledge, that’s all.

And when I confronted Big Alexander, he said, “I told you this myself,” “We are all different.” “We all have our own interests and motivations.” Who is he? Well, he is not simple, and he is not just a person. But I have no idea what kind of entity he is. All I know for sure is that I am a completely different entity; we are all different entities with different roles.