Page 106

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 106

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I am a little God now, God in my youth – I am a programme. And that’s very hard to digest in your mind. It’s as if he’s a programme – well, remember when I was little I said Jesus was a programme, not a person – but basically no, he’s a person, like all of us humans, but we’re all humans, we’re a programme. There are some less evolved programmes and there are some more evolved programmes. And everything is us. The great programme is the godmother of this system that God has created, but he is also a programme, only of a higher level. That’s the point. I hope you will digest it later, or I will find better examples to explain it. Then I remember conversations with people. Another person says: “Alexandr, I don’t understand what this is about. You have all said that you are the Son of God, but what is the point of living for people? So you see how people think? They don’t want to think, and they immediately ask in a negative form, “What is the point of the rest of us developing if everything is already solved? They’re in their despondency again. I explain: “There were people who were born, who died, who were born, who died. And a man was born who had the whole matrix. So the Son of God, OK, that’s the meaning of all the scriptures. We all know it already, in fact we all know it before anybody else. Think how cool that is – we are in the lead. But this Son of God, who is God, cannot be alone. And I have also written to you, and I will repeat this again. And that all other people should be a continuation of him, as I have described. Let’s say I am, and there should be twelve disciples, that is to say twelve apostles, that is to say twelve people, who, if you take them together, will be my whole soul. But if my soul is “divided” into twelve parts, it is twelve gods, or whatever you want to call it. For us, from the disciples of the apostles comes a whole crowd of people, from each of them, like each of the twelve, even more people. And all the people are gathered together; it’s like an apostle. And that’s how the matrix is set up. The point is that one person, that is God, should be manifested and unfolded as a reflection in the face of all these people. And also all of them – that means in the reflection it is one, that is God. That’s how the matrix is arranged. And it’s all in boxes, in cells. The question here was who would be in these cells? To move into a new era, because this is the transition into a new era, you know? Who will take these places? And whoever does not occupy and does not find a place in this cell, whoever is not a part of God, will remain in the old era and will die and will be reborn in this wheel. That is how the system seems to work. And what is also described in the