Page 140

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 140

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: How about the opposite, like a shock shock revolution?
Mystic-Old-Man: And then who will need it.
Alexandr: Who needs it?
Mystic-Old-Man: I just talked about the three components, and which ones are dominant. If you gather the number of subscribers on the internet, that’s one. If you stir up the number of unresponsive populations that will vote for a side – that’s two. If you correlate the capabilities of the various players to discover their game – that’s third. Maybe there are four, five and six, but look, I’m then starting to talk about internet programs. Suppose it is possible to find IT engineers who can calculate the components of statistics, i.e., how many people are involved in the connection. In that case, it is an entirely different topic. Imagine so-called neurons that exist based on the laws of the search connections between each other. These are areas of the brain where the complexes of neurons exist as populations. These populations are looking for similar chains of populations. Or not identical to them but something non-existent yet but suggestively existent. If an experiment on this matter was tested on groups of people, even some tribal aborigines who only have one computer for the entire clan could be included. If only one is connected, the rest can also be considered. It can be analyzed how the tribe reacts to specific information. Do you understand? As I told you before, these factors are considered in various games. Therefore, it basically repeats. The question is, what do you actually do? I mean, what do you need it for? What is the goal of your calculations? It may be outside of the objective from your side. Do you see how many components are here? One thing is not to mention it concerning the plane you mean and are connected to. It is entirely different if we look at it from a plane of possibilities. You don’t know the plane of possibilities. Okay, well, maybe it was calculated and discovered that there is a particular field of non-linear order that tends to be or be reactive to you. So, most likely, this factor is calculated. This is what you asked me about. It may be connected to it or have a correlation with it.
Alexandr: I just have this assumption that it will still lead me to some kind of publicity, that I, as a figure in this game, will be handy when there are some events like this.
Mystic-Old-Man: Yeah, that’s what I’m telling you right now.
Alexandr: I get it. But right now I feel like I don’t know how to present myself