Page 144

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 144

Post by Alexandr Korol »

but for all other people who are not believers it will also be a phenomenon, but they will call it something else. For them it will be an alien, for example. And for others it’s something else, something scientific, you know? And so if you take all the conspiracy theorists, the esotericists of the world, and all the religious figures and put them all together, what I have solved, what I am solving, what I am, I will be called differently by everybody. I mean, I really am ‘It’, but every- body’s going to fit me into their own template, their own understanding of who I am. So there is no one name. And Mysti-Old-Man refers to it, but you can’t call it messiah or anything else because it’s like there’s a hundred other variations of how it’s called and there’s a hundred other societies that will see it and call it differently, from a different angle, in a different way, so why limit it all? That’s not what’s hidden, but what is the actual meaning of it all? It is all different for everybody. For some it’s destruction, for some it’s creation, for some it’s evolution, for some it’s something divine, for some it’s something alien. You know?

I then asked him about the messenger I met on 30 December. He says that she did it unconsciously and that, yes, she gave it to me on purpose. But she did it unconsciously, and that’s where I ask the question. So it’s a system that’s telling me this, and here he is confirming that it wasn’t an accident, that it didn’t hap- pen to me, that it’s true, something for me. Then I started to ask him a question about the fact that I have this theory that the system, the matrix, the Mother of God, there is a God who created it. And here the Son of God is growing, and that the Son of God should appear and be born. Is that so? And the Mystic-Old- Man says that I am asking very stupid questions again, not in the sense of stupid questions, but from such a rough angle, ignoring all other angles. I have chosen a particular point of view on this matter. I understand that there are many layers to it. But how can I ask him something like: “I have a question and I know there are six different views on the subject I am about to ask. Here is view number one, view number two, and so on”. He would then give me an answer divided into six views. So he would say everything is connected and there are so many versions. He said:

Mystic-Old-Man: You are asking about the whole thing at once. It is impossible to give an answer about the whole, because we lose sight of some elements that