Page 146

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 146

Post by Alexandr Korol »

who told me not to go to Bali. And what he says is, yes, it’s the same system. But he can’t answer that she’s the one who’s influencing me. But he can’t answer that it’s me either. He can’t answer that it’s aliens or God doing it. He answers that it’s all together. That is, it’s all together in the aggregate. It’s all connected. And what he’s saying is that on one hand I’ve done something that has caused some- thing to switch on in me, so it’s all connected. But the question is, who does it? And there is no answer that it is done by the matrix, by the system. But I don’t do it, and aliens don’t do it, or there’s no answer that aliens do it, but not the matrix or not me, or there’s no answer that I do it. But we deny that, which means it’s not the matrix and it’s not the aliens, so it’s all together here. Me and the matrix and the aliens. The three of us are doing it. That’s the mystery and that’s what we have to find out. Why is that and what’s the point? It’s something I’ve been working on lately that’s been bothering me. But of course I don’t call Mystic- Old-Man or Big Alexander. I want to come to the point myself. So that no one confuses me. That’s why I haven’t written anything about it, but I have solved it. Only when I’ve solved it will I write about it.

What else does he say? That, yes, all this is somehow very strangely connected. It’s not clear what goes where and what’s true, that it’s a system or someone or this phenomenon that these messengers have really done all this to me. On the other hand, maybe it was me. Well, maybe someone and maybe a system, but somehow it all came together. But I will write more about this. That is the next thing you and I are going to unravel in this book, which is probably what most of us really want me to do. Because that’s kind of what this power of control is, but that’s later. The other thing that’s funny is that I say to Mystic-Old-Man, “Are you aware that when people actually call you, the system uses you to intervene and answer through you, and controls the answer?” And he replies: “Well, of course.” That’s a very interesting point. Even ten years ago I was communicating with Mystic-Old-Man, more than ten years ago. I had already written in my books, “Don’t you understand what you are living in? And that you are clever for nothing, that everything is so controlled that even if you go to any psychic in the world, to any magician, wizard or witch, and if the system is interested in telling you that you are going to die soon, it will tell you through any of them. Or, on the contrary, if you want to know the secret of who I am – no matter which