Page 148

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 148

Post by Alexandr Korol »

out today and how everything will turn out today. How much you respect it, how much you believe in it, how much you are connected to it, how much it loves you. I have always given the example of the car. When a person is conscious, then we understand what it is. I used to say in a primitive way, as all esotericists do, that if a person has a light, he has an open soul, that is, he is conscious, he is travelling in a car, and suddenly he can’t control it, and the road is slippery, it’s dark, it’s as if some higher power is making it so that he will still survive. But if a person does not have this light, if he is unconscious, if he does not believe in God, and therefore he takes the position that I decide how and what, then it turns out that this person has taken the wheel of his life into his own hands. And that if he can’t cope with the control, or rather it will be slippery on the road, if he can control it with his egoistic mind, he will survive. And if he doesn’t, he will die. Because he is separated from nature. On one hand, many people may be happy that they are separated from nature, and this strengthens their egoistic confidence that they can do everything and decide everything. And of course, those who live with, let’s say, an advanced intellect, they sort of take care of themselves; they understand where it’s worth interfering and where it’s not worth interfering, and many people can live to be a hundred years old. Although in reality they have been disconnected from nature for a long time. And there are people who are connected to nature. And there, no matter what they do, it is as if nature is always guiding and protecting them. But that is nature, that is destiny, and everyone has their own time. And it’s like, if you live with your mind, it’s like you’re free. Seriously, if you live with your mind. I mean, you think, “I’m doing what I want to do. There’s no fate and it’s up to you to decide what and how. That’s it. One slipped on an icy road and died today in his 30s. Another was careful and lived to be a hundred. But for people who live in touch with nature, with the system, there is destiny. Fate works for the system. It protects you; it gives you a roof; you have guardian angels and you are a valuable figure to them here because you hear them from there, but you are here on earth. If the system wants to do something through you, let’s say you want to write songs about love. So it gives you everything you need to write amazing songs and everybody starts listening to you, recognising you. And suddenly you start drinking, taking drugs, getting caught up in a relationship and sitting at home and forgetting about your health. And the system, so that you get scared and understand, will make it look