Page 149

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 149

Post by Alexandr Korol »

like you are on the verge of death, and you will stop drinking or smoking or do- ing something, and you will go out into the “cosmos” again and write new songs. That is the system. It guides so many people precisely and uniquely. And there are those who work for the system, for nature, but you see, I’m expressing it like that now. And before people called it that, they understood it as if it was a gift from God. There is a person who believes that if there is something from God, nature does it through you, but in essence it is so. All the books and films in different years and centuries have talked about it. And it still is today. It’s just that now it can be called something else. I call it on the basis of my clearer information. And suppose there is a musician-producer, I know that he is definitely connected to nature and it is working through him. But on the other hand he’s like me, like you, he can get drunk tonight and he can get a tattoo on his fore- head. Of course Nature will be very upset; she can’t stop everything. But when he goes into the “cosmos”, it writes music through him. That’s why you can never read people; you can think, “How come? There’s a bad person there, but it’s as if he’s from God”. People who think like that are always confused, they don’t understand anything, and they don’t see the truth. But here, you see, everything is very multifaceted and deep; there are many different things and nuances.
Take a famous composer and musician, let’s say he’s here, he’s really connected to nature. But maybe he disconnected for five years, like me, like you. Maybe he was plugged in again. Maybe he was generally evil and sinful for five years. Who knows. And you can immediately judge a bad deed to be bad. But the point is that he has this power behind him. Maybe it’s already turned away from him, I don’t know. Maybe it’s coming back to him. Maybe she’s in her period. And again, if Mystic-Old-Man was asked the question, “How is it? Is he the one taking the power away from her? Or did the power leave him when he had, let’s say, crisis periods in his life? And then he would say again: “Alex, you see, it’s both. And the power is from him, and he is from her, and ten more nuances. The answer will be like that. But the point is that there were periods in this com- poser’s life when he had emergencies, and these emergencies continue to this day. On one hand, we can say that he brought himself to this point, but on the other hand, it was the system that hit him from above. And on the other hand, it’s both. And it’s all connected, but there are five other reasons. But all this leads to him coming to his senses, sobering up, and then the “cosmos” doing