Page 152

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 152

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It is like always sitting up straight with a very straight back. It is hard and you want to lean on the back of the chair. There is a weakness in people in society and they let themselves go and show all sorts of things on social media. Some show their newborns, some show how they bought an expensive gift for their parents. Some people show their divorce or separation. All this is sin and bragging, just greed for attention and money. A noble person would never do this. If he does, he falls into the temptation of the devil. He was leaning on the back of the chair, not keeping his back straight.
One of the things that supported my strength was the show The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, where they showed Young Indiana’s tutor, an English lady, teaching him manners. She teaches him to treat his guests properly, no matter who they are or where they are. It is a very serious message. This behaviour ignites a noble code within you and connects you to the vibrations of noble people of the same level. Many things and opportunities become available to you and the darkness disappears from your life. Evil people stay away from you. That is why there are no drugged hipsters around me, because we are on different vibrations. If I start watching stand-up comedy and living a disorganised lifestyle, I will attract all kinds of scumbags because we will have similar thoughts. So the discipline of maintaining your value and status level is important. I have always been of the opinion that 99.9% of the people in the former USSR are, excuse me, thugs. It’s not that I don’t like people. I would like to help them if I had the chance. But these days 99% of people are thugs who obsessively watch all kinds of crap on the internet and TV. What people are watching and reading now is a disaster. I realise that if I’d been on a few reality shows with a few shady people, showing off and telling jokes, people would love me and accept me. I would have a huge audience and I would be a star. But is it worth it? To fall so low to be accepted by people and to have tons of money, but to lose the privilege of being the chosen one, the stranger? To be a loser in the eyes of all noble people and secret governments? I always knew there were secret families, and I would rather be who I really am in their eyes. And I know they know. For the rest of the people, the ex-USSR peasants, I would be a weirdo. I would rather be a weirdo than be like those junkies who watch pranks. So when I met some noble, cultured, well-mannered people, they all praised me and said: “You are such a good boy, Alex. There are very few like you. That’s true. I don’t understand how you live