Page 155

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 155

Post by Alexandr Korol »

question. I’m in a slightly different position. I don’t belong to myself at all. I’ve always said that. Always. And if someone cursed at me, you did not curse at me; you did not curse at me, you cursed at those who should not be cursed at anyway, because it is very scary. Very scary. And I’m nobody. My only job here is that as long as I am friends with this world you live in, this world will not destroy me. And as long as I’m friends with it, it will always protect me from all of you. If this world doesn’t need me, I’m finished. I’m finished. Do you understand? It’s simple. Who, why, why me? It’s no use trying to understand. You and I will never understand.
That’s how we get back, back to the crude, mind-understanding world of how things work. So back to the conversation with the Mystic-Old-Man about me and the film. And here I say that I could produce a film myself. But Big Alexander said don’t. That there’s this secret family. These Rothschilds and so on are ready to do anything if necessary. And why should I do it if they will do everything? Here Mystic-Old-Man explains another point: that it’s not even a question of who’s going to film what. Again, that’s how primitive people think. He talks again about all these laws and systems we live in, that it’s like I’m being held back on purpose. It’s like this is how much it has to resonate; this is my information or my books or my videos; this is how much it resonates. So it can’t be, as you probably think in your selfish mind, that it can’t be that I’ve solved the mystery and just because people don’t understand and because I haven’t tried to promote it, it’s as if humanity doesn’t recognise it. No, the system controls everything. It deliberately dampens it so that everyone recognises it as exactly the right amount and the right people for the system. And I can’t stop it and neither can you. We can’t break this nature either, because me and my books and the whole system we live in – it’s all organic, like an organism, it’s an organisation, the organisation of this whole system, and it goes on some- where else, to other galaxies. It’s all connected, you know? And only if there is an impulse somewhere, a flash in the sun. It will affect you, this disharmony in families, in health, in cities, countries, wars, cataclysms, failures of any kind, because if there is a breakdown, it happens everywhere. If there is a bond, it happens everywhere; if there is a chemical reaction, it happens everywhere. And everything is connected. That’s how we should understand the world now. And here he says that it can be that at first it is ..... That is, he even gives such