Page 158

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 158

Post by Alexandr Korol »

friends with a guy like that, people will love them. And they’ll be friends with me just for that. They don’t believe who I am and they don’t need miracles. And they don’t even understand what’s in my books, you know? So there could be this organisational problem and this big game. And like Mystic-Old-Man says, it’s all so calculated, even for 50 years; there’s a grey area beyond that, but this whole game, it’s all so regulated. And that’s the way it is. It is now somehow regulated. Furthermore, everything happens, everything is somehow switched on, and all the players in this game have also been organised and created by some invisible force. So I imagine that I have now reached a certain peak and I enter as if I were in the game, you know? I mean, I’m being put into the game. So it’s like I’ve been in the shadows, nobody knows me, and it’s like I’m the hero of some script that’s already been written. But everything about me was in theory, everybody knew their illusion that there would be such a hero. And now I’ve just appeared. But for everybody, in the eyes of these people who are also in this script, I’m different for everybody. And they’re going to think, “Oh, there’s this hero.” I mean, you know, and it’s like something’s about to happen. And they too are the heroes of this great scenario. Some force guided them and gave them opportunities, powers, levers and money so that they could have the money that they have, or the positions that they have, the levers of influence to control the world that they have now, to fulfil some common task.

Then there’s a conversation about the symbol that’s encoded in the log, but it went into another conversation, which is again about how everything is tweaked and turned on... OK, in my own language. The fact is that, let’s say, when something is going to happen, there are always options to consider so that you can have something for people or distractions. But again, it can’t be the way that it’s inherent in people to think that if we take, let’s say, me or my book or a film about me or information in general in a general sense, it’s like it’s doing one thing. It can’t just be a function of distraction. Well, as an example, what it would be is that, again, imagine that people are all on different sides of the world. So from different sides of the world there would be different perceptions and so for one group of people it would be a distraction from something; for others it would be a sign of something; for others it would be crazy, even a revelation, and maybe it would even give something. There are some advantages and benefits in terms of power, finances and so on. For some people it can even be destructive. That’s the way it is.